May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Armed robbery at Cumberland Farms in Rochester
ROCHESTER - Police are seeking the public's help in a search for a man who robbed the Cumberland Farms at gunpoint.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham said a masked man went into the Highlan Street Cumberland Farms in East Rochester at 3:40 am Sunday with a gun and demanded money.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, Pinkham said. The Rochester Police K-9 unit tracked in the area, but no suspect was located.
The suspect is described as being approximately 5'10'' tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up), sunglasses, and a purple scarf/bandana with some yellow checkers in it covering his face.
Pinkham asks anyone with information call the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 40
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 14
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424