Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Armed robbery at Cumberland Farms in Rochester
ROCHESTER - Police are seeking the public's help in a search for a man who robbed the Cumberland Farms at gunpoint.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham said a masked man went into the Highlan Street Cumberland Farms in East Rochester at 3:40 am Sunday with a gun and demanded money.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, Pinkham said. The Rochester Police K-9 unit tracked in the area, but no suspect was located.
The suspect is described as being approximately 5'10'' tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up), sunglasses, and a purple scarf/bandana with some yellow checkers in it covering his face.
Pinkham asks anyone with information call the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 3
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424