May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Armed robbery at Cumberland Farms in Rochester
ROCHESTER - Police are seeking the public's help in a search for a man who robbed the Cumberland Farms at gunpoint.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham said a masked man went into the Highlan Street Cumberland Farms in East Rochester at 3:40 am Sunday with a gun and demanded money.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, Pinkham said. The Rochester Police K-9 unit tracked in the area, but no suspect was located.
The suspect is described as being approximately 5'10'' tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up), sunglasses, and a purple scarf/bandana with some yellow checkers in it covering his face.
Pinkham asks anyone with information call the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 11
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 35
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424