Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Armed robbery at Cumberland Farms in Rochester
ROCHESTER - Police are seeking the public's help in a search for a man who robbed the Cumberland Farms at gunpoint.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham said a masked man went into the Highlan Street Cumberland Farms in East Rochester at 3:40 am Sunday with a gun and demanded money.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, Pinkham said. The Rochester Police K-9 unit tracked in the area, but no suspect was located.
The suspect is described as being approximately 5'10'' tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up), sunglasses, and a purple scarf/bandana with some yellow checkers in it covering his face.
Pinkham asks anyone with information call the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424