Home » News » Public Safety
One under arrest after car hits pedestrian
HAMPTON — A Massachusetts woman is under arrest, after police say she hit a pedestrian with her car.
Hampton police say they received a call at 1:35 a.m. Sunday reporting a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle near 101 Ocean Boulevard. Police located the injured pedestrian, who was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
Hampton Police arrested Michelle Rodrigues, 22, of Ipswich, Mass., and charged her with aggravated driving while intoxicated, in connection with the accident.
Police did not release the name of the victim. The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester police investigating possible home invasion - 0
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013