Home » News » Public Safety
One under arrest after car hits pedestrian
HAMPTON — A Massachusetts woman is under arrest, after police say she hit a pedestrian with her car.
Hampton police say they received a call at 1:35 a.m. Sunday reporting a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle near 101 Ocean Boulevard. Police located the injured pedestrian, who was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
Hampton Police arrested Michelle Rodrigues, 22, of Ipswich, Mass., and charged her with aggravated driving while intoxicated, in connection with the accident.
Police did not release the name of the victim. The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 7
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072