Home » News » Public Safety
Driver injured in crash at Hudson Speedway
HUDSON — A race car driver was injured Sunday night in a crash at the Hudson Speedway.
Firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the speedway just after 9 p.m. after receiving calls regarding an accident on the track.
Hudson fire personnel said they had to extricate the driver from the race car, but that was due more to the way the car was constructed than the nature of the crash.
The driver was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack