Pats' Vollmer to be taken off PUP list
The Patriots' offensive line is about to get a huge boost.
Right tackle Sebastian Vollmer will be activated from the physically unable to perform list, according to a source, so he'll be able to practice for the first time this season. Vollmer had been held out of the entire offseason process and missed the Patriots' first 18 practices of training camp. Their next practice will be Wednesday in Tampa.
Marcus Cannon has been the team's starting right tackle in Vollmer's absence, but he'll slide into a reserve role once Vollmer is ready for full-time duty. Backups Matt Kopa (ankle sprain) and Kyle Hix have also been out of action, so Vollmer will provide a big lift to the position.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid