June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man accused of stealing $18K ring to be arraigned in October
A Massachusetts man is accused of stealing an $18,000 diamond ring in Portsmouth in an alleged Craigslist scam last Thursday.
Jeffrey Rosenspan, 30, of Walpole, Mass., posed as a possible buyer of the diamond and platinum ring advertised on Craigslist, police allege. He allegedly met the owner in a Portsmouth parking lot and drove off while examining the ring, police said.
Rosenspan turned himself in to Portsmouth police last Friday after he attempted to sell the ring at a jewelry store in Newburyport, Mass., police said.
Rosenspan was released on $500 cash bail and $10,000 personal recognizance. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court in Portsmouth on Oct. 1.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 29
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424