Golden Brook School kindergarten open house Thursday in Windham
WINDHAM — The public is invited to take a look at the new Golden Brook School kindergarten wing on Thursday.
An open house will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Aug. 23.
The addition blends seamlessly into the school's brick exterior and children now have access to the fenced-in playground without having to cross an access road.
Inside seven new rooms are ready for use. Each room is a different color so students can easily find their class.
The kindergarten bus ride and classroom visit is scheduled on Aug. 28. Morning session students and parents meet at Windham High School at 12:30 p.m. Buses leave for Golden Brook School at 12:40 p.m. and arrive around 12:50 p.m. for their classroom visit. Visits are from 1 to 1:25 p.m. and buses leave for the high school at 1:30 p.m.
Afternoon students and parents meet at Windham High School at 1:05 p.m. Buses leave at 1:15 p.m. and arrive at Golden Brook School at 1:25 p.m. Classroom visits are from 1:30 to 1:55 p.m. The bus back to the high school leaves at 2 p.m.
Students in the transition classroom through third grade can meet and greet their teachers at Golden Brook School from 2 to 3 p.m. on Aug. 28.
Windham Middle School will hold its meet and greet your teacher Aug. 27 from 1 to 2 p.m. The Center School meet and greet is also Aug. 27 from 2 to 3 p.m.
The first day of school is August. 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Fisher Cats score in 9th to win - 0
- Former NASCAR driver Trickle dead in apparent suicide - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 14, 2013 - 0
- Manchester's Gill Stadium nearing centenial rededication, still going strong - 0
- Red Sox lose to Rangers - 0
- Glenn, Nolan power Fisher Cats to win - 0
- All done: Monarchs elminated from AHL playoffs three games to one - 0
- NH College Roundup: Evans in Pats' rookie camp - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112