June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Salem police officer charged with DWI
SALEM — A police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after being charged with driving while intoxicated.
Lt. Kristen L. Fili, a 14-year veteran of the Salem Police Department, was charged with driving while intoxicated Monday.
Police responded to a reported single-car accident at 190 Millville St. around 1:26 p.m. Monday and found Fili sitting on the back stairs of a home, according to police. Officers reported that Fili was impaired. She was off duty at the time of the incident, police said.
She was taken to a Lawrence General Hospital in Massachusetts and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. While at the hospital, Fili was told that she was being charged with DWI and issued a summons to appear for arraignment Sept. 17.
She is on paid administrative leave while the investigation in ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424