May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Three sought in Laconia convenience store robbery
LACONIA — Police are seeking three men who robbed the Belknap Gas & Convenience Store of beer and cigarettes early Tuesday morning.
Laconia Police responded to an alarm at 1:49 a.m. and discovered the front glass door smashed.
A search of the area with the police dog yielded no one, and police looked at the store’s video-surveillance system to see what appeared to be three young males entering the store after hours and removing two cases of Bud Light beer, a case of Natural Light beer and approximately 20 cartons of various brands of cigarettes.
Police in a press release described the suspects as white males, two of whom are approximately 6 feet tall with slim builds, and the third approximately 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-7 and also with a thin build. Both of the taller suspects were wearing light-colored hoodies with dark jeans and black tennis shoes, one with white laces and the other with a white stripe across the middle of the shoe. One also had dark writing on the front of the hoodie in an arched form.
The shorter suspect had on a white baseball hat with a dark brim, white T-shirt and white basketball shorts.
Police said it appeared the three fled south on Gilford Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Laconia Police Department at 524-5252 or the Greater Laconia Crimeline at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424