May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police have suspect in Wason Pond fires
CHESTER -- The Chester police and fire departments are nearing the end of an investigation into a series of suspicious brush fires at Wason Pond in July.
“It has been a very lengthy investigation, but we do have a suspect,” said Fire Chief Richard Antoine. “We will be moving forward with some warrants soon.”
There were seven brush fires on the Wason Pond property on July 20, according to Antoine.
“They were just brush fires, and no structures were damaged,” he said.
Town recreation activities did continue at the pond.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours - 0
- Morales earns win against Fishers - 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424