May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Maine man held for assaults at Portsmouth restaurant
PORTSMOUTH — Police have arrested a Kittery, Maine, man in connection with the alleged assault of a manager and employee of a downtown Portsmouth restaurant.
On Saturday at 7:14 p.m., the Portsmouth police responded to a call reporting an assault at a downtown restaurant in Portsmouth (police would not give the name of the business). The caller reported a male had assaulted the manager and another employee there, and was currently leaving the restaurant. Police stopped a car fitting a description given to them in the area of Bow and Chapel Street.
Police later arrested Juan Antonio Blea, 45, of 6 Bustick Drive, Kittery, Maine. He was charged with DWI, aggravated DWI, disobeying an officer, criminal trespass, criminal mischief, reckless conduct, six counts of simple assault and two motor vehicle violations.
There were three victims of simple assault, including one police officer. All injuries were minor and required no medical treatment.
Blea was held on $15,000 cash bail and is due to be arraigned today at Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424