Mr. and Mrs. Leon W. Mack celebrate 51st anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Leon W. Mack of Auburn recently celebrated their 51st anniversary.
Mr. Mack and the former Eve Briand were married on Aug. 19, 1961, in St. Christopher Church, Nashua.
Mr. and Mrs. Mack have a daughter, Pamela B. Delaney of Bedford; a son, Kevin L.
Mack of Raleigh, N.C.; and two granddaughters, Kimberly and Megan Delaney.
Mr. Mack is a mechanical engineer. Mrs. Mack retired from Blanchard Contact Lens in Manchester.
Weddings, Engagements, Births
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty