Mr. & Mrs. Watts celebrate 50th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Watts of Londonderry recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
Mr. Watts and the former Jean Thomsen were married on June 9, 1962, at St. Bernard Church in Keene.
Mr. and Mrs. Watts started their celebration with a renewal of their marriage vows at St.
Mark the Evangelist Church in Londonderry, followed later in the day by a reception at Londonderry Country Club with family and friends.
Guests included their daughters and sons-in-law, Michelle and Rick Jenkins of Houston and Kim and Michael Gromko of Greensboro, N.C.; son and daughter-in-law Todd and Margaret Watts of Manchester; and grandchildren Robert and Ann Adams of Texas, Thomas and Ellie Gromko of North Carolina, and Ryan, Taylor and Taryn Watts of New Hampshire.
Weddings, Engagements, Births
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death