Pauline Lescatre Beaudet to marry Claude Eugene Gagnon
Pauline Lescatre Beaudet and Claude Eugene Gagnon of Manchester announce their engagement.
Ms. Beaudet is the daughter of the late Ludger and Bernadette Beaudet. Mr. Gagnon is the son of the late Ernest and Maria Gagnon.
Ms. Beaudet graduated from Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester Community College. She is an early childhood teacher with St. Peter's Home.
Mr. Gagnon is a contractor with CDE Siding & Construction. An Aug. 10, 2013, wedding is planned.
Weddings, Engagements, Births
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News