Santa Fund signup times are announced
MANCHESTER — The Salvation Army Tuesday announced signup dates for Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance from The Union Leader Santa Fund for the Salvation Army. Residents of Manchester, Bedford and Litchfield are eligible for assistance.
Applications will be taken from 9 a.m. to noon on Oct. 29, 30 and 31 and Nov. 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 and 14. Evening signup hours are from 7:30 to 9 p.m. on Oct. 31, Nov. 7 and 14.
Applicants must bring proof of ID for all family members, including birth certificates, driver's license and visas. Also, proof must be provided of all income and all expenses.
The applications will be taken at the Salvation Army Manchester Corps, 121 Cedar St., only on the days and at the times specified.
How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of missing woman found in Concord park - 0
- Car ends up at family’s front door - 0
- Man gets prison sentence in Black Acres clash - 0
- Attorney General says Bath fatal shooting by police was justified - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Mom 'adopts' late son's homeless friends - 0
- Passerby prompts rescue from storm drain - 0
- Two cars struck by bullets in Manchester; police search for gunman - 0
- Plaistow police identify suspected thief in wallet snatching - 0
- Manchester K9 Moose subdues man after pepper spray, stun gun fail - 3
AMC 62-bed 'hut' would be first in 50 years
77th annual Cheshire County Fair opens
Preston to play Palace in Manchester
Speech at UNH: Huddleston gets it right
School board questions evaluation system allowing ineffective teachers to remain in classrooms for grace period
FOX News opens up: But still skews debate
Huckleberry Finn charged with sexual assault