May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Pelham police clip marijuana operation, arrest one
PELHAM - Pelham police confiscated 20 marijuana plants worth $18,000 and arrested a 19-year-old man Friday morning after they served a search warrant on a local home.
Justin Godbyr of Pelham was arrested on several charges related to marijuana and other drug possession, and the 20 marijuana plants were seized from the home at 21 Tallant Road.
Police conducted the search warrant about 10:30 a.m. and said warrants are expected for two other suspects in the case.
Police said they obtained the search warrant after obtaining information that a marijuana-growing operation was located inside the residence. Police said the plants, in various stages of growth, had an estimated street value of $18,000. The plants were located both inside and outside the home, along with marijuana-growing equipment.
Police also found prescription pills including Suboxone, Lorazepam and other unidentified medications, along with small amounts of heroin, Percoset and drug paraphernalia. They also seized two firearms during the search, including a .22 caliber rifle and a shotgun.
Godbyr was charged with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, manufacturing marijuana, possession of heroin, possession of Suboxone and possession of Lorazepam. He was taken to the Pelham Police Department to await bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424