Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham police clip marijuana operation, arrest one
PELHAM - Pelham police confiscated 20 marijuana plants worth $18,000 and arrested a 19-year-old man Friday morning after they served a search warrant on a local home.
Justin Godbyr of Pelham was arrested on several charges related to marijuana and other drug possession, and the 20 marijuana plants were seized from the home at 21 Tallant Road.
Police conducted the search warrant about 10:30 a.m. and said warrants are expected for two other suspects in the case.
Police said they obtained the search warrant after obtaining information that a marijuana-growing operation was located inside the residence. Police said the plants, in various stages of growth, had an estimated street value of $18,000. The plants were located both inside and outside the home, along with marijuana-growing equipment.
Police also found prescription pills including Suboxone, Lorazepam and other unidentified medications, along with small amounts of heroin, Percoset and drug paraphernalia. They also seized two firearms during the search, including a .22 caliber rifle and a shotgun.
Godbyr was charged with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, manufacturing marijuana, possession of heroin, possession of Suboxone and possession of Lorazepam. He was taken to the Pelham Police Department to await bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424