May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Pelham man faces DUI charge after motorcycle accident
PELHAM — A man who was allegedly intoxicated when he drove his motorcycle off Sherburne Road on Thursday night was charged with driving under the influence, according to a police news release.
The release said Normand Mercier, 47, was “covered in blood” after walking away from the accident about 8:45 p.m. Thursday. He went to a house and asked for medical attention, police said.
Police said Mercier told them that he’d swerved after an SUV crossed into his path and he ended up in wetlands off the road. Police said they smelled alcohol on his breath and charged him with driving under the influence.
He was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua for treatment of head and leg injuries, police said. Police said he told them he was wearing a helmet, but no helmet was found at the scene of the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 20
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424