Home » News » Public Safety
Victim of fatal Hollis motorcycle crash identified
HOLLIS — Police have identified the victim of a fatal motorcycle accident that took place on Wednesday.
Damian A. Maestro, 35, of Pepperell, Mass., was killed in an accident on West Hollis Road near Blacksmith Lane around 2 a.m. Maestro's blue 2004 custom chopper was the only vehicle involved in the accident, police said.
The motorcycle was traveling south on West Hollis Road when it crossed the center line into the northbound lane and drove off the road, police said. The circumstances surrounding the accident are still being investigated, according to Lt. Richard Mello of the Hollis Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time