NHSUPCO: State of New Hampshire v. Saad Moussa <<< Stalking conviction affirmed.
Saad Moussa, appeals his convictions, and sentences, on three counts of stalking. The defendant argues that the trial court erred in: (1) requiring him to choose between self-representation and representation by a lawyer he wanted to dismiss; (2) making certain evidentiary rulings; (3) denying his request for counsel at sentencing; and (4) imposing felony sentences.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
North Country open for business
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam