May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men arrested after fight escalates Sunday morning, two shots were fired into air, no one's hurt
MANCHESTER — Two men were arrested Sunday following an altercation where two shots were fired into the air.
According to Manchester police, officers responded to reports of an altercation in progress near the intersection of Belmont and Massabesic streets at 2:15 a.m. Sunday. After an initial investigation, police determined two shots were fired into the air, during a fight, but no one was hit by the bullets.
Police say an assault occurred, during the course of the altercation, and they arrested two men. Samuel Garcia, 32, of 110 Beech Street, No. 3, Manchester was charged with witness tampering and second degree assault. Matthew Leon, 22, of 58 School St., Apt. 1, Manchester was charged with second degree assault. Both are expected to be arraigned on the charges Tuesday.
Police say the witness tampering charge stemmed from something one man uttered to another during the altercation, not a court case.
Manchester police say the two shots were fired by a third individual, who was not arrested. Police declined to give a description of the shooter. Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424