June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police seek hit-and-run driver who struck Farmington teen
Farmington police say the car in this picture struck a 13-year-old child who was in the crosswalk crossing the street. The suspect vehicle is a light blue 4-door sedan (possibly a Toyota Corolla). Also, the car lost a hubcap in the accident which was recovered by the investigating officers. (Courtesy)
Farmington police are asking for the public’s help to identify the driver who drove off after striking a pedestrian in the crosswalk in front of Cumberland Farms convenience store on Main Street last Wednesday.
The victim of the hit-and-run collision is a 13-year-old child who was crossing the street about 4 p.m. on Aug. 29, Farmington police posted on its Facebook page.
The teen was not seriously hurt.
Witnesses told police the driver knew the child had been hit, did not stop and continued on Main Street toward Middleton.
The vehicle is described as a light blue, 4-door sedan — possibly a Toyota Corolla. Police recovered a hub cab from the car.
Anyone with information should contact Sgt. Michael McNeil at (603) 755-2231 or (603) 755-2731 x112.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424