Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Disorderly charge for Manchester teen with pellet gun
MANCHESTER — Police arrested a teen with a pellet gun tucked in his waistband on a disorderly conduct charge after they investigated a complaint about someone waving a gun around in an Auburn Street back alley.
The incident happened about 6 p.m. Tuesday in the rear of 300 Auburn St.
Officer Andrew Fleming was checking the area after learning of the gun report and located a teen matching the description. As he approached the young man, police said the teen grabbed for something in the front of his waistband. Fleming immediately grabbed the teen’s hand and “safely detained” him, according to a press release.
Police said the teen, identified as Leonel Paniagua, 17, of 564 Silver St., had a Daisy pellet gun tucked inside his waistband.
Paniagua was charged with disorderly conduct after he allegedly became agitated, disorderly and continued to shout obscenities despite warnings to stop.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424