Raid of three Hooksett locations nets $150k worth of pot
State narcotics investigators and Hooksett police said they seized an estimated $150,000 worth of marijuana plants being grown at three outdoor locations in Hooksett Thursday.
The raid was the result of an investigation into the illegal manufacture of marijuana. About 100 plants were seized.
Police said they have several leads regarding the person responsible. They ask anyone with information to contact the state police narcotics unit at 223-8447.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?