May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested for arson, assault at Manchester rooming house
MANCHESTER - A man who recently moved into a Pine Street boarding house is accused of setting a trash can on fire in the alley next to the building.
Shawn Rappuhn, 52, who gave police an address in Port St. Lucie, Fla., was recorded on video surveillance starting the fire at 1:15 a.m. Friday in a trash can next to the 455 Pine St. boarding house, according to a police press release.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze before flames could spread to the occupied boarding house several feet away. The manager of the building viewed surveillance video of the man who started the fire and recognized him as Rappuhn who moved into the building several days earlier, according to police.
Rappuhn is charged with arson as well as two counts of simple assault after police learned he allegedly assaulted his girlfriend in their residence just prior to officers arriving on the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424