In this weekend's editions
It's not Napa Valley, but the Granite State does support nearly 30 wineries. And the wine-making scene here is growing. Check out our report on what makes local vineyards special. In Lifestyles
As more of us drop landlines in favor of cellphones, the ability of political pollsters to get a feel for the mood of the electorate is being diminished, some say. We'll explain the situation and how it could affect the numbers polls provide.
---- The eighth annual Portsmouth Criterium Race is expected to draw a wide range of bicyclists, from children to professionals, to compete on the streets of downtown Portsmouth for a good cause.During last year's 45-minute race, riders averaged speeds of 23.5 mph. We'll give you a comprehensive pre-race preview. In Sports
Save cash with our coupons
The coupons in your Sunday newspaper can help stretch your budget. It's that simple.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 2
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0