In this weekend's editions
It's not Napa Valley, but the Granite State does support nearly 30 wineries. And the wine-making scene here is growing. Check out our report on what makes local vineyards special. In Lifestyles
As more of us drop landlines in favor of cellphones, the ability of political pollsters to get a feel for the mood of the electorate is being diminished, some say. We'll explain the situation and how it could affect the numbers polls provide.
---- The eighth annual Portsmouth Criterium Race is expected to draw a wide range of bicyclists, from children to professionals, to compete on the streets of downtown Portsmouth for a good cause.During last year's 45-minute race, riders averaged speeds of 23.5 mph. We'll give you a comprehensive pre-race preview. In Sports
Save cash with our coupons
The coupons in your Sunday newspaper can help stretch your budget. It's that simple.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 6
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?