Weekend activities could snarl traffic in Manchester this weekend
Events happening downtown this weekend mean some changes to the traffic pattern today and tomorrow.
The first event that will affect traffic is the Manchester Music Festival, hosted by the Palace Theatre, that started Friday night and continues today. Through Sunday morning, Hanover Street west from Chestnut Street will be closed.
The second event is the Alliance Against Cancer 5K hosted by the Athletic Alliance Running Club on Sunday morning. The race takes place in Manchester's Millyard and although it is not a closed course, it will cause a minor disruption to traffic on Commercial Street, S. Commercial Street and Bedford Street from about 10 to 11 a.m., so be aware of runners when driving in the area.
And the Pagan Pride Festival will be held in Veterans' Park today. While there are no road closures associated with the event, motorist may experience an increase in traffic volume in the area of Elm Street because of it.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions