Weekend activities could snarl traffic in Manchester this weekend
Events happening downtown this weekend mean some changes to the traffic pattern today and tomorrow.
The first event that will affect traffic is the Manchester Music Festival, hosted by the Palace Theatre, that started Friday night and continues today. Through Sunday morning, Hanover Street west from Chestnut Street will be closed.
The second event is the Alliance Against Cancer 5K hosted by the Athletic Alliance Running Club on Sunday morning. The race takes place in Manchester's Millyard and although it is not a closed course, it will cause a minor disruption to traffic on Commercial Street, S. Commercial Street and Bedford Street from about 10 to 11 a.m., so be aware of runners when driving in the area.
And the Pagan Pride Festival will be held in Veterans' Park today. While there are no road closures associated with the event, motorist may experience an increase in traffic volume in the area of Elm Street because of it.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker