Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for man they say fired a gun
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a man they say fired a gun at another man Friday morning in Manchester.
Police said two men were involved in an argument when one of them fired a gun as the other man ran away about 11:30 a.m. Friday in the area of Lake Avenue and Hall Street. The shooter is described as Hispanic, 30 to 40 years old and about 6 feet tall with a muscular build and short black hair who was last seen wearing blue jeans and yellow shirt.
The man shot at was described as Hispanic and about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds wearing shorts and no shirt. He was covered in tattoos, police said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 2
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox in the city: World champs' appearance highlighted Gill Stadium opening - 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty