Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for man they say fired a gun
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a man they say fired a gun at another man Friday morning in Manchester.
Police said two men were involved in an argument when one of them fired a gun as the other man ran away about 11:30 a.m. Friday in the area of Lake Avenue and Hall Street. The shooter is described as Hispanic, 30 to 40 years old and about 6 feet tall with a muscular build and short black hair who was last seen wearing blue jeans and yellow shirt.
The man shot at was described as Hispanic and about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds wearing shorts and no shirt. He was covered in tattoos, police said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013