June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man sought after K-Mart toy section incident in Hooksett
HOOKSETT - Police want to speak to a man seen acting strangely in the toy section at K-Mart.
Hooksett Police Sgt. Janet Bouchard said the man is wanted for questioning after he approached a young girl and reportedly tried to get her to watch a video on his cell phone.
The man, described as being in his late 20s to early 30s, was witnessed lingering around the toy and electronic department at the at 1271 Hooksett Road store on Friday around 6 p.m. He is tall with a thin build, wore glasses, and has dark hair, spiked in the front. He also has a neatly trimmed beard. He was seen wearing tight jeans, black boots that appear to be cowboy boots, and a plaid short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
Anyone who may have seen this man around that time or may have any information to help identify him are asked to call Sgt. Janet Bouchard at the Hooksett Police Department at (603) 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 10
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 10
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424