May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man sought after K-Mart toy section incident in Hooksett
HOOKSETT - Police want to speak to a man seen acting strangely in the toy section at K-Mart.
Hooksett Police Sgt. Janet Bouchard said the man is wanted for questioning after he approached a young girl and reportedly tried to get her to watch a video on his cell phone.
The man, described as being in his late 20s to early 30s, was witnessed lingering around the toy and electronic department at the at 1271 Hooksett Road store on Friday around 6 p.m. He is tall with a thin build, wore glasses, and has dark hair, spiked in the front. He also has a neatly trimmed beard. He was seen wearing tight jeans, black boots that appear to be cowboy boots, and a plaid short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
Anyone who may have seen this man around that time or may have any information to help identify him are asked to call Sgt. Janet Bouchard at the Hooksett Police Department at (603) 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424