Former Manchester resident celebrates 100th birthday
During her 100th birthday party, Lillian Fortier, center, joins two of her granddaughters and great-grandchildren, from left, Katie Serodio and her son, Beau, and Cynthia Lumbert and her daughter, Lily, who presented Mrs. Fortier with the flowers.
MANCHESTER — Lillian Fortier's family and friends recently gathered for her 100th birthday celebration at the Puritan Backroom.
The party was hosted by Mrs. Fortier's four daughters, Violet Dugas and Pauline Christie, both of Florida, Janet Aucoine of Henniker and Gloria Busby of Bedford.
Mrs. Fortier's youngest great-granddaughter, Lily Lumbert, presented her great-grandmother with a bouquet of flowers.
Mrs. Fortier has nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. She spent most of her life in Manchester, but now lives with her daughter Janet and son-in-law in Henniker.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'