June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Laconia police trying to ID man arrested for robbery
LACONIA - Police do not know the identity of a Hispanic man who allegedly pulled out a BB gun while trying to steal a bicycle from a hallway at 3 Bowman St. early Monday morning.
The man fled the building after a resident confronted him just before 2 a.m. and took the bicycle back from him, according to a police press release. The man was armed with a gun, which turned out to be a BB gun, which he pointed at the resident before running out of the building, police said.
Officers tracked the man to some bushes behind the Landmark Inn where he was trying to hide the BB gun in the brush.
He was arrested, taken to the station and booked on charges of armed robbery, criminal threatening and resisting detention. However, police said the man gave them several identities.
He refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending proper identification and arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 17
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 2
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424