May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Laconia police trying to ID man arrested for robbery
LACONIA - Police do not know the identity of a Hispanic man who allegedly pulled out a BB gun while trying to steal a bicycle from a hallway at 3 Bowman St. early Monday morning.
The man fled the building after a resident confronted him just before 2 a.m. and took the bicycle back from him, according to a police press release. The man was armed with a gun, which turned out to be a BB gun, which he pointed at the resident before running out of the building, police said.
Officers tracked the man to some bushes behind the Landmark Inn where he was trying to hide the BB gun in the brush.
He was arrested, taken to the station and booked on charges of armed robbery, criminal threatening and resisting detention. However, police said the man gave them several identities.
He refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending proper identification and arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424