May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Laconia police trying to ID man arrested for robbery
LACONIA - Police do not know the identity of a Hispanic man who allegedly pulled out a BB gun while trying to steal a bicycle from a hallway at 3 Bowman St. early Monday morning.
The man fled the building after a resident confronted him just before 2 a.m. and took the bicycle back from him, according to a police press release. The man was armed with a gun, which turned out to be a BB gun, which he pointed at the resident before running out of the building, police said.
Officers tracked the man to some bushes behind the Landmark Inn where he was trying to hide the BB gun in the brush.
He was arrested, taken to the station and booked on charges of armed robbery, criminal threatening and resisting detention. However, police said the man gave them several identities.
He refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending proper identification and arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 38
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424