May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police ask area residents to help identify Rochester robber
Rochester police released this image, taken from a robbery at the Cumberland Farms along Milton Road Aug. 19, of the man who is believed to have returned to rob two of the convenience stores Sept. 8 and 11.
Rochester convenience store robbed at gunpoint Saturday morning
ROCHESTER – Police believe one man who robbed the Cumberland Farms on Milton Road early Tuesday morning is behind three robberies in the past two months in the city.
Police responded to the latest robbery at the convenience store at 79 Milton Road – Route 125 – after the clerk reported it Tuesday around 1:40 a.m. As in previous robberies – Aug. 19 and Sept. 8 – a man in a baggy blue hoodie with white lettering entered the store with a dark-colored handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of money.
In all three cases, the man was about 5-foot-8 to 6-feet tall and also wore purple latex gloves, sunglasses and dark-colored wind pants with white stripes, according to police.
After obtaining the cash in the latest robbery, he fled on foot, as he did early Saturday morning at the Milton Road store and on Aug. 19 at the Cumberland Farms along Highland Street, or Route 202.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to contact Detective Joseph Rousseau of the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be sent to the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or texted to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424