Home » News » Public Safety
Dover Point DMV office ready to reopen after renovation
CONCORD — The newly renovated Dover Point Department of Motor Vehicles office will reopen for business on Monday, Sept. 24, the director of motor vehicles announced Tuesday.
Director Richard C. Bailey Jr. in a prepared release said the temporary DMV office at Pease International Tradeport, 30 International Drive, will close at the end of business on Friday, Sept. 21. No driver licensing written examinations will be conducted that day.
The renovated offices at 50 Boston Harbor Road will open at 8 a.m.
Business hours are the same, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Dover Point office will offer full registration and driver-licensing services.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 84
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time