Home » News » Public Safety
Dover Point DMV office ready to reopen after renovation
CONCORD — The newly renovated Dover Point Department of Motor Vehicles office will reopen for business on Monday, Sept. 24, the director of motor vehicles announced Tuesday.
Director Richard C. Bailey Jr. in a prepared release said the temporary DMV office at Pease International Tradeport, 30 International Drive, will close at the end of business on Friday, Sept. 21. No driver licensing written examinations will be conducted that day.
The renovated offices at 50 Boston Harbor Road will open at 8 a.m.
Business hours are the same, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Dover Point office will offer full registration and driver-licensing services.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
License revocations for DWI announced