Home » News » Public Safety
Dover Point DMV office ready to reopen after renovation
CONCORD — The newly renovated Dover Point Department of Motor Vehicles office will reopen for business on Monday, Sept. 24, the director of motor vehicles announced Tuesday.
Director Richard C. Bailey Jr. in a prepared release said the temporary DMV office at Pease International Tradeport, 30 International Drive, will close at the end of business on Friday, Sept. 21. No driver licensing written examinations will be conducted that day.
The renovated offices at 50 Boston Harbor Road will open at 8 a.m.
Business hours are the same, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Dover Point office will offer full registration and driver-licensing services.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Man pulled from Barnstead pickup truck wreck with serious head injury - 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 3
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester