Home » News » Public Safety
Salem woman died in crash with tractor trailer
SALEM — Police released the name of a woman driver who died Monday in a crash on Route 111.
Laurel Fleet, 58, of Salem was operating a 2009 Mazda east on Route 111 when it crossed over into the westbound lane and into the path of a 2002 Kenworth tractor-trailer truck operated by Jeremiah Clark, 35, of Allenstown, according to police. Clark was not injured.
According to a press release, Clark tried to take evasive action to avoid the collision.
The crash happened about 10:45 a.m. near Autumn Woods Road. It remains under investigation by the Salem Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 5
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
License revocations for DWI announced