Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two arrested after Laconia police interrupt fight
LACONIA — Police say they interrupted a fight between two men, one armed with a knife and the other with a stick, as it was about to begin.
Garrett Brue, 18, of 60 Summer St., and Bradford Ross, 20, of 10 Estates Circle, were arrested and charged with felony criminal threatening.
Police said they were called just after 3:30 p.m. Tuesday about a fight among a group of young men about to take place in a parking lot at 585 Union St., according to a press release.
When officers arrived, police said Ross was holding a knife as a large group of people scattered. Police said there had been a confrontation between Ross and Brue, who they said was wielding a wooden stick.
Both men are to be arraigned Oct. 25 at 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 25
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917