Home » News » Public Safety
Police rule out foul play in Exeter teen's death
EXETER — Police have ruled out foul play in the death of a 16-year-old Exeter High School student found dead Tuesday morning.
Police and fire crews responded to a McKinley Street residence at 11:08 a.m. after receiving a report of an unconscious male, police said.
When emergency responders arrived, they found that the teenager had died inside the home, police said.
Authorities remained at the scene until 8 p.m. investigating the circumstances surrounding the death.
While the death remains under investigation, police said they have ruled out foul play.
Police notified Exeter High School officials about the death as the teenager was a student there. A crisis team was put into place at the school to help students and faculty, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19