Leadership class to be held at Manchester Legion post
MANCHESTER — The American Legion Auxiliary of Post 79 will host the District 4 Leadership Class on Sept. 16 at 10 a.m. in the post’s function hall.
This event is a program of the Department of New Hampshire Auxiliary and is held in each of the eight districts. Its purpose is to develop understanding and extend knowledge of each of the American Legion’s entities.
The course is conducted by Sandra Neylon, past department president and leadership chairman. Often assisting with extensive Legion information is John Neylon, past department commander.
Attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions regarding the Legion, Auxiliary or Sons of the American Legion and their programs, and all members of the organization are encouraged to attend.
Post 79 is located at 35 W. Brook St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Route 101 widening all about being safe
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty