Home » Opinion » Editorials
Joseph W. McQuaid: Obama's response pitiful and pathetic
The Obama administration's response to attacks on American embassies and the murder of American diplomats is pathetic. Obama himself was bloodless and without any emotion whatsoever in his Rose Garden appearance Wednesday. His reference to seeking “justice” for the murderers of Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens seemed pretty much an afterthought.
This is no more likely to deter further attacks on Americans than was our Egyptian embassy's initial pitiful statement of apology for a movie that the Islamic fundamentalists don't like.
But what else to expect from a President who has been apologizing for the United States and literally kowtowing to foreigners since he took office? This, after all, is the man whose party convention last week boasted of its military savvy while mistakenly showing RUSSIAN warships on the big screen.
Never mind his absolute bungling on the American economy. If Obama remains in office for another four years, America as we know it will be in great peril.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pat Buchanan: Barack Obama is the spectator President - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama's 'idiot' defense - 1
- Another View: Amendments to the Senate casino bill make it worth passing - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: On Medicaid expansion, the right answer is, 'not yet' - 2
- Deroy Murdock: A bloated state necessarily bullies, as the IRS did - 3
- Kathy Sullivan: The IRS scandal exposes flaw behind tax-exempt politicking - 24
- Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die? - 1
- Your Turn, NH: Common Core will be a costly burden for students, taxpayers - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The IRS was only following Obama's lead - 15
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
- State’s stand-your-ground law intact - 0
- Officials say Gilford bear shooting was proper - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
License revocations for DWI announced