Home » Opinion » Editorials
Joseph W. McQuaid: Obama's response pitiful and pathetic
The Obama administration's response to attacks on American embassies and the murder of American diplomats is pathetic. Obama himself was bloodless and without any emotion whatsoever in his Rose Garden appearance Wednesday. His reference to seeking “justice” for the murderers of Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens seemed pretty much an afterthought.
This is no more likely to deter further attacks on Americans than was our Egyptian embassy's initial pitiful statement of apology for a movie that the Islamic fundamentalists don't like.
But what else to expect from a President who has been apologizing for the United States and literally kowtowing to foreigners since he took office? This, after all, is the man whose party convention last week boasted of its military savvy while mistakenly showing RUSSIAN warships on the big screen.
Never mind his absolute bungling on the American economy. If Obama remains in office for another four years, America as we know it will be in great peril.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NCAA Baseball: Penmen win again - 0
- College Baseball: Mathieu, FPU cruise in NCAAs - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU rolls in NCAA opener - 0
- College Baseball: DWC stays alive in NCAAs - 0
- Penmen set sights on return to NCAA Div. II World Series - 0
- Daniel Webster nine loses NCAA test - 0
- NH College Roundup: DWC baseball team begins NCAAs today - 0
- Franklin Pierce University plays in regional opener; SNHU has night game - 0
- College Baseball: KSC nine ousted - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013