Home » Opinion » Editorials
Joseph W. McQuaid: Obama's response pitiful and pathetic
The Obama administration's response to attacks on American embassies and the murder of American diplomats is pathetic. Obama himself was bloodless and without any emotion whatsoever in his Rose Garden appearance Wednesday. His reference to seeking “justice” for the murderers of Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens seemed pretty much an afterthought.
This is no more likely to deter further attacks on Americans than was our Egyptian embassy's initial pitiful statement of apology for a movie that the Islamic fundamentalists don't like.
But what else to expect from a President who has been apologizing for the United States and literally kowtowing to foreigners since he took office? This, after all, is the man whose party convention last week boasted of its military savvy while mistakenly showing RUSSIAN warships on the big screen.
Never mind his absolute bungling on the American economy. If Obama remains in office for another four years, America as we know it will be in great peril.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Trinity's Currier stops Nashua North - 0
- Campbell nine edges Hopkinton - 0
- Goffstown boys, Hollis/Brookline girls post baseball, softball wins - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Derryfield wins Division III lacrosse showdown - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: North’s win streak just keeps growing - 0
- John Habib's Track & Field: 'If Coby can do it, so can I' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos